At 322 years old, Deal Market has been given some branding. Its new logo has been designed by the Deal based company Howell & Hicks, as part of a branding drive to tell people there’s more on offer than food.
Established in 1699, Deal’s Saturday market is included on the Town’s Charter from William III. Since the 1960s traders have been pitching their stalls at Union Road car park where it is still based.
Read the full story at Kent Online